Terms & Conditions
1. Free Advice Double Glazing conducts business only upon and subject to the terms & conditions set out below. Any exclusion to the said contract terms must be accepted by the Company in writing.
2. No omission by the Company, whether by the way of indulgence,failure to enforce a delay in enforcing or otherwise, shall be consulted as a waiver of any of the Company's rights. The Company will complete the contract and effect the installation of the goods as soon as possible. However the Company can not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by delays in manufacture or delivery of the goods because of circumstances beyond our control.
3. The Company agrees to install at the address specified by the customer the product as shown in the specification, complete and in good working order.
4.Our sample windows are used to demonstrate a typical window and it's composition. Window (s) and Door (s) shown in your schedule have been measured and will be manufactured in a way considered best for the property by the Company and the right is reserved by the Company for modification, although this will never be done without a prior consultation with the customer.
5.The Customer agrees to permit access to the installation address to the Company, it's representitives and workmen at reasonable times so that the company can complete the installation.
6.The Company will always do what it can to make the installation process as easy as possible for the customer. However we reserve the right to refuse to move fixtures and fittings which are ancillary to the basic structure of the property. i.e radiators, pipes, doorbells,electricity,telephone,TV, and satellite cables.
We request that the customer removes all household fixtures including curtains, nets,and blinds prior to the installation. Although the greatest of care shall be taken, if it is requested for the Company to remove or refit these items for the customer then the Company will hold no responsibility for any damage.
7.The Company or it's representatives will be in no way responsible for any structural defects in the property prior too or during the installation. The Company makes no provision for decoration, and painting during or after installation. All decoration is the customers responsibility.
8.The Company offers a 10 year guarantee on all UPVC & Aluminium window, door & conservatory frames. A 5 year guarantee on the breakdown of double glazed units and 1 year on hardware such as handles and letterplates.
8.1 The Guarantee does not cover any form of condensation, unless the hermetic sealed units have broken down and the condensation forms between the two panes of glass.
9. All Glass used by the Company is of the best quality available. A rated as standard to all new frames and toughened where necessary to comply with British Building Regulations.
10. The Company reserves the right to cancel a contract at any time if the Customer deems to be a threat to The Company. Mainly there is a viable chance that the Customer will not adhere to their responsibility to pay for the installation.
11. The Customer shall not be entitled to cancel the contract at anytime without penalty . (minimum forfeiting deposit)
12. All deposits requested by the Company are to protect the Company. They will never exceed 20% of the final fee and are non refundable.
13. All items set out in the Customers contract shall be manufactured immediately after the contact has been signed, therefore no changes can be made after this time and the contract can not be cancelled.
14.Contracts for the value of £10,000 and above may be subject to interim payments. This shall always be set out in writing and explained to the customer before any contract is signed.
15. The final fee (minus any deposits paid) shall be paid on completion of the installation and should be paid preferably by the way of Bank Transfer (details will be on final invoice) or where bank transfer is not an option by cheque or cash. The Company does not except payments in the way of finance, debit or credit cards.
16. All windows, doors and conservatories remain the property of Manor Glazing until payment has been received in full.